September 2 Boston

September 2 Boston

Message par Nanyness » Jeu Fév 08, 2018 7:45 pm

Fenway Park

Walk On Music: Aye Davanita (from Vitalogy album)

Band Onstage: 7:56
Band Offstage: 10:36

01. Sometimes
02. Release
03. Low Light
(Ed wants to take a second to say something about Bono who recently lost his voice. Ed notes that he is on the mend. Ed wants to remind everyone how much important charity work that Bono does as well as working incredibly hard with U2. He asks the crowd to show some love from an Irish city to one Irish man.)
04. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In A Small Town
05. Why Go
06. Corduroy
Ed wants to toast the the people of Fenway Park that asked the band if they would like to come back and play. Ed talks about the weather and gives a grammar lesson on ways the word ‘fuck’ can be used. This segues into a talk about regulations being reduced on emissions. “Use your vote as verb and say Fuck You”
07. Mind Your Manners
08. Down
(Ed talks about Dick, a guy who has worked many Pearl Jam shows as local security. Ed didn’t see Dick when he showed and asked about him. Dick had some health issues but is home recovering. Dick’s wife sent a picture of Dick holding a sign that Ed had shown on the video screens.)
09. Given To Fly
(This is a request by a friend of ours. This is for people who are soldiers, were soldiers. He mentions John McCain. We know his story but there are a lot of other stories. With love and respect we play this one)
10. Army Reserve
11. Even Flow
(Introduces Matt Cameron. This is for the brothers Steve and Joe (Calgano) and the Krasinski’s too.)
12. Amongst The Waves
13. Daughter / WMA (1 min tag)- /It's OK-(Cole) (2:25 cover) (WMA lyric - “dirties his hand, pays them off, police man, president)
14. Got Some
15. Do The Evolution
16. I Am A Patriot-(Van Zandt) [slow intro Ed solo. Band comes in on “I Was Walking…” ]
17. Lukin (changes chorus to “I’m going to Fenway..”)
18. Porch (Ed walks the stage wings wearing a Red Sox jersey. He also walks along the top of the barricade)

Encore Break 1
(Ed checks in with people in various parts of the park. Ed says it is a shame that the players never get to see this place with fans all on the field and jokingly suggests that if the Red Sox win they should trash the field. Ed says he is joking because Sam Kennedy invited them to come and he notes that one person that regrets music shows is David Mellor the head groundskeeper. Ed plays a Tom Petty song for John. Ed pulls out his Red Telecaster that he got from Tom Petty. Ed ask everyone to light some lights. Ed breaks down a little at the end of the dedication)

19. I Won't Back Down-(Lynne, Petty)
20. Just Breathe
21. Present Tense
22. Once
23. State Of Love And Trust
(Ed wants to talk to the fellas to play something they don’t normally play. If we fuck it up it will be my fault. It won’t be the first time. My wife is here and she can attest to that)
24. Tremor Christ
25. Black (improv lyric “can you let us know your out there”)-Time Heals-Todd Rundgren :35 sec. Tag / Waiting On A Friend-(Jaggar/Richards) -30 second tag
(Ed talks about sharing a room with Jeff in the old days. Putting sarongs on the lamps. It was so romantic. Listening to Aretha Franklin, Belly (other bands..) Ed snuck into Fenway Park. Ed gets around to saying we are very grateful to this city. It is a great rock and roll city. He introduces Bill Janovitz from Buffalo Tom to play one of Ed’s favorite songs)
26. Taillights Fade-(Buffalo Tom) with Bill Janovitz from Buffalo Tom. Bill sings V1. Ed sings Ch1 and V2. Bill sings Ch2 and V3. both guys sing outro chorus.
(After the song Ed introduces the band and asks his “old roomie Jeff what he is doing tomorrow?”

27. Blood / Atomic Dog-(Clinton, Shider, Spradley) 10 sec tag.
(Ed lists off all the choices of marijuana they had available to them. They chose something called “Green Monster”. I don’t have lyrics for this so I am gonna make it up like I did the first time.)
28. Out Of My Mind (b-side from “Not For You” single)
29. Alive
30. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young)
(Mike goes to the barricade to melt some faces. Ed lobs tambourines. There is supposed to be a hard curfew at 10:30 but the band plays past it.)

Nanyness

Message(s) : 355

Re: September 2 Boston

Message par dvi2702 » Ven Août 10, 2018 7:24 pm

Take Action & Enter to Win a Trip to Boston: https://pearljam.com/news/take-action-e ... -to-boston

Want to band together with Pearl Jam to fight homelessness, but missed out on your chance to see them in Seattle?

Join us - take action today to fight homelessness and be entered for a chance to see Pearl Jam live in Boston, MA!

Winner will receive two tickets to the sold-out 9/2 Boston show, two first class flights courtesy of Alaska Airlines, a $1,000 Expedia gift card, and a limited-edition signed poster.
#jesuisPA :peace:
dvi2702

Message(s) : 8747

Message par dvi2702 » Ven Août 31, 2018 11:16 am

#jesuisPA :peace:
dvi2702

Message(s) : 8747

Message par Mikeb » Lun Sep 03, 2018 8:36 am

Pearl Jam
Fenway Park
Boston, MA
Show One
September 02, 2018
Set List

Walk On Music: Aye Davanita (from Vitalogy album)

Band Onstage: 7:56
Band Offstage: 10:36

01. Sometimes
02. Release
03. Low Light
(Ed wants to take a second to say something about Bono who recently lost his voice. Ed notes that he is on the mend. Ed wants to remind everyone how much important charity work that Bono does as well as working incredibly hard with U2. He asks the crowd to show some love from an Irish city to one Irish man.)
04. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In A Small Town
05. Why Go
06. Corduroy
Ed wants to toast the the people of Fenway Park that asked the band if they would like to come back and play. Ed talks about the weather and gives a grammar lesson on ways the word ‘fuck’ can be used. This segues into a talk about regulations being reduced on emissions. “Use your vote as verb and say Fuck You”
07. Mind Your Manners
08. Down
(Ed talks about Dick, a guy who has worked many Pearl Jam shows as local security. Ed didn’t see Dick when he showed and asked about him. Dick had some health issues but is home recovering. Dick’s wife sent a picture of Dick holding a sign that Ed had shown on the video screens.)
09. Given To Fly
(This is a request by a friend of ours. This is for people who are soldiers, were soldiers. He mentions John McCain. We know his story but there are a lot of other stories. With love and respect we play this one)
10. Army Reserve
11. Even Flow
(Introduces Matt Cameron. This is for the brothers Steve and Joe (Calgano) and the Krasinski’s too.)
12. Amongst The Waves
13. Daughter / WMA (1 min tag)- /It's OK-(Cole) (2:25 cover) (WMA lyric - “dirties his hand, pays them off, police man, president)
14. Got Some
15. Do The Evolution
16. I Am A Patriot-(Van Zandt) [slow intro Ed solo. Band comes in on “I Was Walking…” ]
17. Lukin (changes chorus to “I’m going to Fenway..”)
18. Porch (Ed walks the stage wings wearing a Red Sox jersey. He also walks along the top of the barricade)

Encore Break 1
(Ed checks in with people in various parts of the park. Ed says it is a shame that the players never get to see this place with fans all on the field and jokingly suggests that if the Red Sox win they should trash the field. Ed says he is joking because Sam Kennedy invited them to come and he notes that one person that regrets music shows is David Mellor the head groundskeeper. Ed plays a Tom Petty song for John. Ed pulls out his Red Telecaster that he got from Tom Petty. Ed ask everyone to light some lights. Ed breaks down a little at the end of the dedication)

19. I Won't Back Down-(Lynne, Petty)
20. Just Breathe
21. Present Tense
22. Once
23. State Of Love And Trust
(Ed wants to talk to the fellas to play something they don’t normally play. If we fuck it up it will be my fault. It won’t be the first time. My wife is here and she can attest to that)
24. Tremor Christ
25. Black (improv lyric “can you let us know your out there”)-Time Heals-Todd Rundgren :35 sec. Tag / Waiting On A Friend-(Jaggar/Richards) -30 second tag
(Ed talks about sharing a room with Jeff in the old days. Putting sarongs on the lamps. It was so romantic. Listening to Aretha Franklin, Belly (other bands..) Ed snuck into Fenway Park. Ed gets around to saying we are very grateful to this city. It is a great rock and roll city. He introduces Bill Janovitz from Buffalo Tom to play one of Ed’s favorite songs)
26. Taillights Fade-(Buffalo Tom) with Bill Janovitz from Buffalo Tom. Bill sings V1. Ed sings Ch1 and V2. Bill sings Ch2 and V3. both guys sing outro chorus.
(After the song Ed introduces the band and asks his “old roomie Jeff what he is doing tomorrow?”

27. Blood / Atomic Dog-(Clinton, Shider, Spradley) 10 sec tag.
(Ed lists off all the choices of marijuana they had available to them. They chose something called “Green Monster”. I don’t have lyrics for this so I am gonna make it up like I did the first time.)
28. Out Of My Mind (b-side from “Not For You” single)
29. Alive
30. Rockin' In The Free World-(Young)
(Mike goes to the barricade to melt some faces. Ed lobs tambourines. There is supposed to be a hard curfew at 10:30 but the band plays past it.)
1996 London- Zurich
2000 Zurich - London
2006 Bern
2010 Berlin
2014 Berlin
2018 Barcelona - Seattle
Mikeb

Message(s) : 2247

Message par Tremoskito » Lun Sep 03, 2018 3:17 pm

3 titres de Backspacer sur le même concert :? , ça faisait longtemps !

Surement du retard au début, 4 titres barrés sur la set list entre Out of my mind et Alive (vu sur Instagram) : Life wasted / wasted rep / Better Man / Sonic Reducer !!
Paris 2000, Montréal 2005, Lisbonne x2 2006, Marseille 2006, Paris 2006, Nijmegen 2007, Werchter 2007, Arras 2010, Amsterdam 2 2012, Copenhague 2012, Amsterdam x2 2014, Milan 2014, Berlin 2014, EV Anvers 2017, Cracovie 2018, Barcelone 2018, Paris 2022, Amsterdam 2 2022
Tremoskito

Message(s) : 2277

Retour vers Alive 2018